Back to top

What to do to get ready for your 2017 tax return.

Naturally, we will require your W2s, 1099 Misc, 1099 Div, K-1s, W2Gs - anything that shows your income for the tax year, including bank account interest.  

We will also need your contributions, mortgage interest statement, and tax statements for property tax and personal property tax. 

You have already started receiving your "important tax information" envelopes that litter your mailbox this time of year! 

Put all of these documents in your "Take me to Parker Swearngin" envelope! 

Organizers will be mailed out in January. If you don't receive yours by the 28th, email Daneen to have one emailed to you.

(Also, If your email, phone, or address has changed, please email Daneen ASAP - - with "MY NEW EMAIL" in the subject line. We like to keep our records up to date.)

How soon you get your tax return back to file depends on the completeness of the information you send us, and how early we get that information.  If you expect to file by the April 17 deadline (for personal returns and partnership returns), we ask that, you send us your information no later than March 23, 2018.

Extensions are due April 15, including any payments due to alleviate any penalty or interest.